History, mission, vision and values
- Our company was originally founded in 1992 by two owners, one of them being Mr. Luc Goudreault. In 1998, he bought out his partner and in doing so, became the sole proprietor.
- Increased growth led us to purchase our own location in 2000. This increase in square footage allowed us to invest in the new equipment and advanced tools on which we now rely for our daily operations.
- In 2002, the Société de l'assurance automobile du Québec made the truck repair and maintenance centre mandatory for owners and operators of heavy vehicles. We are particularly proud of this commitment: the recognition of our know-how as professionals committed to quality inspections is a good fit for our corporate values.
- In 2003, we completed an expansion that means we now have a nearly 10 000 square foot repair and service workshop at our disposal.
- In 2008, we become a Kenworth dealer.
- In 2009, the company goes GREEN with its "Silver" certification from "Clé VerteTM", a program from Nature-Action Québec that recognizes and evaluates environmental measures.
- In 2014, installation of a new shop and inventory management system to better meet the needs of our customers, offering better vehicle monitoring (full history) in terms of warranties, repairs made and pending and the availability of parts.
- In 2017, installation of a manufacturer inventory management system (MDI), allowing us to have the right part, at the right time.
- In 2018. Addition of O.P.C. to our system. Online Parts Counter (O.P.C.) allowing us to check, order and/or search for parts online.
- In 2018 and beyond? We have several other projects under development, follow us to keep informed.
Over the years, we have hired experienced, trusted and available personnel who ensure continued team stability despite a shortage of human resources in the field of heavy equipment mechanics.
Improvements to the company since its inception have allowed us to earn the trust and respect of an impressive number of customers and business partners. Our dynamic team, competitive prices and excellent after-sales service are both our strength and our pride.
To offer owners and/or managers of companies in every aspect of transportation the best possible support, both in terms of products and of service. We will be there for you from the moment we take charge of your vehicle to its return.
To adapt to the ever-changing requirements in the world of transportation by offering quality products, services and a reputation for high standards that promises to satisfy the needs of our clients.
To promote quality, efficiency, profitability and safety with regards to heavy transport.